PRWeek Premium subscription
Immerse yourself in the world of PR and communications with PRWeek. Industry-leading content that puts you at the heart of stories shaping the sector, conveniently delivered in print, digital and online.
- Showcase – get inspired with a breakdown of the best and most creative PR campaigns from around the world
- Brand Reputation – dive into concise insight and opinion from some of the best minds in the business
- Grilled – get closer to comms professionals at the top of their game
- Postcard from... – brush up on your geography whilst learning all you need to know about dynamic PR sectors across the globe
- Plus: a breakdown of the top performing PR agencies with the Top 150, the latest winners and losers in Public Affairs, advice for agency heads and ambitious PRs in Agency Doctor, and a host of outstanding in-depth features exploring the industry’s most pressing debates.
“Our industry is full of curious, creative, chatty and competitive people. Of course they are going to dive into PRWeek. Mad not to.”
Jackie Brock-Doyle OBE, Group CEO, Good Relations Group
Enjoy PRWeek however and wherever you like:
- PRWeek magazine - the world’s leading monthly PR and comms publication. A wealth of entertaining and amusing features delivered to your work or home.
- PRWeek iPad - the latest news, insight and opinion, plus archived issues of the magazine available as digital editions.
- PRWeek Global - the biggest news as it breaks with expert opinion. Unlimited access to prweek.com, the world’s global PR destination with editorial staff in London, New York and Hong Kong.
Take a look at some of the mag's best bits from 2014 here.
Please note: the prices listed above are exclusive of VAT. This will be added to your basket where applicable.