Future Fit 2018: How brands can capitalise on the new sports marketing opportunity
As a new era of sports marketing emerges, marketers have to throw out the old rule book and bring a new creativity to campaigns. With both the role of sports within consumers’ lives and the traditional sports sponsorship model in the midst of seismic transformation, the opportunities for brands are growing in both scale and complexity.
This Campaign Intelligence Report will help you navigate the changes and opportunities in the market as well as identify the key trends and new consumer groups challenging the status quo.
This report will cover:
- The future of the fan and what it means for brands when fans are in the driving seat
- The implications of new technology from connected stadiums to virtual reality
- The evolution of content #squads and the stories and platforms forging meaningful connections with consumers
- The true influencers in sports marketing Grassroots growth and its impact
- Micro- opportunities most ripe for growth, such as women’s sport and esports
Please note: the prices listed above are exclusive of VAT, which will be added to your basket where applicable and include online access for one person only.
For general enquiries please contact email@example.com.