Pay nothing for your first 30 days. Cancel anytime.
Get your first 30 days free, auto-renewing at the standard rate thereafter. You have the right to cancel your HortWeek subscription at any time. If you do not notify us before the end of your free trial that you wish to cancel then your account will automatically be charged £105 for the first quarter using your preferred payment method.You will receive:
- Full access to hortweek.com including industry rankings reports and coverage of garden retail, landscaping, nursery and field production, grounds maintenance, parks, professional gardening, arboriculture and turf
- Monthly print magazine delivered directly to your door with in-depth news, reports and market data
- Exclusive Pest & Disease tracker - find out all the information on both interceptions and outbreaks, what plants or crops will be affected, as well as how to recognise and deal with each problem through our unique fact sheets
- Dedicated sector newsletters including the Breakfast Briefing which delivers the latest news to your Inbox first thing each morning
- Save money with expert advice and analysis - hear from the best columnists in the industry, including BPOA chairman Derek Jarman, Binsted Nurseries director Martin Emmett, leading nursery stock consultant John Adlam, and the UK's top kit and machinery expert Sally Drury
- Receive 2 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points certified by the BASIS Professional Register with your annual subscription