Haymarket Business Media © 1957 - 2023
HortWeek Plus Subscription options
HortWeek Plus Subscription
The indispensable resource for business-critical information across all horticulture sectors. HortWeek covers all the latest news, practical advice, in-depth research and timely intelligence in one simple package.
A subscription to HortWeek will enable you to:
- Future proof your business with full coverage of developments in the horticulture sector - including regulatory and policy updates, analysis and key changes that you need to know
- Save time on research with our dedicated newsletters - including the daily Breakfast Briefing and weekly specialist bulletins, covering garden retail, landscaping, nursery and field production, grounds maintenance, parks, professional gardening, arboriculture and turf
- Save money with expert advice and analysis - hear from the best columnists in the industry, including BPOA chairman Derek Jarman, Binsted Nurseries director Martin Emmett, leading nursery stock consultant John Adlam, and the UK's top kit and machinery expert Sally Drury
- Identify new business opportunities and benchmark against competitors with our industry rankings tables - providing information on the biggest movers and shakers in the industry
- Mitigate risk with the exclusive Pest & Disease tracker - find out all the information on both interceptions and outbreaks, what plants or crops will be affected, as well as how to recognise and deal with each problem through our unique fact sheets
- Receive 2 Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points certified by the BASIS Professional Register with your annual subscription
Subscribe to HortWeek Plus and enjoy:
- HortWeek magazine and unrestricted access to all online content
Monthly print magazine, exclusive industry ranking reports, and access to the subscriber-only Tenders Tracker and more.
- Exclusive access to WhatKit Health & Safety Guides
A set of essential Health & Safety guides that allow you to select, use, maintain and perform bespoke risk assessments on the most commonly used horticultural kit and equipment.
- New premium product Burleigh Dodds Horticulture Collection
Unlimited access to over 600 of the latest research reports in horticultural science, which are organised by different themes, such as cultivation, nutrition, insect pests, plant diseases, physiology and breeding, postharvest, safety and quality, soil and water, sustainability, and technology and data.