HortWeek Plus Subscription options
HortWeek Plus Subscription
Recommended for, but not limited to, horticultural professionals working across ornamental production, parks & gardens, turf, landscaping and more.
Find out about HortWeek Plus here.
HortWeek Plus is our premium subscription offering tailored to professionals in the horticultural industry. It includes the entirety of HortWeek's practical advice, in-depth research, and timely intelligence as well as access to Burleigh Dodds Horticulture collection and WhatKit Health & Safety guides.
Subscribe to HortWeek Plus and enjoy:
- Exclusive industry insights: Access to over 800 research reports with a combined value of £8,000 for a single Burleigh Dodds user as part of your subscription.
- Expert led guidance: Stay up to date, and at the forefront of legislation with a library of exclusive health and safety guides.
- Convenience & comprehensive access: Obtain a wealth of horticultural insights, news, research and exclusive content all in one place and through one subscription.
Continue to access all the benefits of a HortWeek subscription:
- Full coverage of the sector: Stay ahead in horticulture with access to the latest news, regulatory updates and key industry changes.
- Daily and Weekly Bulletins: Save time on research with our dedicated bulletins sent straight to your inbox, covering everything from garden retail and landscaping to grounds maintenance and turf care.
- Expert advice and analysis: Hear from the best columnists in the industry, including BPOA chairman Derek Jarman, Binsted Nurseries director Martin Emmett, leading nursery stock consultant John Adlam, and the UK's top kit and machinery expert Sally Drury.
- Industry ranking reports: Identify new business opportunities with access to the latest information on the biggest movers and shakers in the industry.
- Pest & Disease Tracker: Mitigate risk with all the information you need on both interceptions and outbreaks, what plants or crops will be affected, as well as how to recognise and deal with problems through unique fact sheets.
- Podcasts: Listen to our weekly audio podcast and hear from the HortWeek team and industry leading guests.
- Company Results Table: Benchmark against competitors with the latest full-year financial results for horticulture businesses, sorted by sector.