Windpower Monthly is the leading information provider of the international wind energy business; focusing on business, policy and economics. Our content is designed to provide you with a concise yet detailed overview of the essential political, industrial, environmental and technical developments in the global wind energy arena.
In addition to news, we also have an intelligence platform that offers;
- Global windfarm database tracking over 32,000 projects, both onshore and offshore
- Dedicated country pages offering regional current and future trends
- Turbine manufacturer comparison enabling you to benchmark and compare leading OEMs
- Company filtering allowing you to gauge capacity, wind farms, and pipeline data by company
- Interactive maps where you can see locations of windfarms globally
- Insight reports tracking OEM performance, turbines sales, and O&M service contracts
The cost of a subscription to our service is dependent on the level of market access required that would support your activities.
To discuss, please contact Adam Farah on +44 (0) 208 267 8114 or email@example.com